8/7/12

random

hey guys! today's a really weird day I didn't sleep all night and at 8 AM I started cleaning my room like a psycho, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do so as I cleaned and organized I realized that I'm leaving in a month and most of my clothes are super thin, and made for  hot south American weather, as I moving to Russia I realized I had like.. 3 things for the cold.. and nothing for snow, I hadn't seen snow in about ten years! so I'm not prepared. as I have so many Vintage things here in Bolivia I was thinking of opening an Etsy or Ebay and post photos of clothes I could take with me to sell to get more money for warmer clothes! that's if I have buyers, as I don't have many followers I don't know how I'm going to manage cause I swear if you get to see what I got you would want to get your hands on some stuff I'm gonna upload them here in a few days and it would be really nice if you could help me get it out there that I'm selling things or help me find a way to promote!
on other terms I took pictures of my room just to remember it haha so I'm going to share them with you guys so you can see my pink atmosphere :)

Hola chicos! Hoy fue un día demasiado raro, no dormí para nada anoche y a las 8 am empece a ordenar y organizar mi cuarto como una psicópata no podía averiguar lo que quería hacer entonces a ordenar se dijo! luego me di cuenta que me estoy yendo en un mes y mucha de mi ropa es delgada y hecha para el clima caliente de Sur America! y como me mudo a Russia me di cuenta que tengo como 3 cosas q so para el frío! y nada para la nieve, no veo nieve en anhos! no estoy preparada. como tengo tantas cosas vintage aquí en Bolivia, estaba pensando en abrir una tienda en Etsy o Ebay y subir fotos de la ropa q me podría llevar conmigo para vender y conseguir dinero para comprarme ropa caliente! pero eso si tengo compradores, como no tengo muchos seguidores no se como lograre pero te aseguro que cuando veas la ropa no te arrepentirás! vas a querer poner tus manos encima de cada cosa que veas! los subiré en un par de días y seria increíble si me podrían ayudar a hacer que la palabra se esparza!
en otros temas le saque fotos a mi cuarto solo para poder recordarlo entonces las voy a compartir con ustedes para que puedan mi atmósfera rosa!


This is me right now! just drinking some hot tea, blogging and being sick :)

Esa soy yo ahorita! solo tomando tecito, blogeando y estando enferma :)

This is the book I was reading, I just finished it and I LOVED it, I think the author improved the story of the sleeping beauty in such a cool way! :)

Este es el libro que estaba leyendo, lo acabo de terminar y lo AME!, creo que la autora mejoro un montón la Historia de la Bella Durmiente :)


This is my wall, all my four walls are covered with purses and hats, yeah I have A LOT...

Esta es mi pared, mis cuatro paredes están llenas de carteras y gorros. si, tengo HARTOS!


My Dream Catcher and my "Brotherly" My boyfriend gave me this teddy a year ago and I literally can't sleep without it, even when I travel, it travels with me, he's my lover!

Mi Atrapa Suenhos y mi "Hermanoso" mi novio me regalo este peluche hace un anho y no puedo dormir sin el, aun cuando viajo, viaja conmigo... es mi amante!


pink pink pink!!!! and twitter. lol

Rosa Rosa Rosa!!!! y twitter. haha


My Rolling stones Phone, I saw this phone in a vintage store with my boyfriend, I really wanted it but didn't have money to buy it and like 3 days later my boyfriend appears at my door with this phone it was literally one of the happiest days ever! and my cup of twinning Raspberry Tea.

Mi telefono de Los Rolling Stones, Lo vi en una tienda vintage con mi novio, lo queria comprar pero no tenia dinero y como 3 días después mi novio se apareció en la puerta de mi casa con esto! fue uno de los días mas felices de mi vida  y mi taza con te de Frambuesa.

This is just one part of my closet, as you can see it's about to explode, I dont know where else to put my clothes. I have too much! Everything is trying to pop out!

Esta es una parte de mi ropero, como pueden ver esta por explotar, no se donde as poner mi ropa. Tengo mucha! Todo esta tratando de salirse!


Just some of my leather backpacks! theres like Two missing :S

Solo un par de mis mochilas de Cuero, Faltan dos :S

tea!

Te!

I wasn't lying when I said PINK! my walls are pink, my curtains are pink, my bed, sheets, comforters and bed covers are pink, my PUFF's are pink, my carpet is pink lol sorry! but trust me at like 5 PM and when the sun is setting the light that comes through my window is simply magical that's what I like about it :) hope you guys enjoyed I'll be speaking to you guys soon, xx.

No mentia cuando dije ROSA! mis paredes son rosas, mis cortinas son rosas, mi cama, las sabanas, las frazadas y cubre camas son rosas, mis PUFF's son rosas, mi alfombra es rosa haha Lo siento! creanme que a las 5 PM o cuando atardece la luz que entra por mi ventana es simplemente magica, eso es lo que amo! :) ojala les haya gustado y hablare con ustedes luego, besos.






2 comments:

  1. omg i really like the way you hanged all your handbags & hats up a wall ^_^ looks so cool !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks! took me a day to do my whole room but it was soo worth it :)

      Delete