8/30/12

I'm Losing my Favorite Game.










So I was wearing this look a few days ago I was in my friends studio he just looked at me and said to me " you were honestly born to be a woodsman" I almost cried of laughter I swear i mean I loved the look, The "Revolt" Dungaree ad the Doc Martens  but I guess some people dont always feel the same! :) Hope you guys like it!!

Hace unos dias estaba usando este look, fui al estudio de uno de mis amigos y me miro y me dijo "enrelidad naciste para ser lenhadora no?" jajajaja casi mori de la risa pero Yo ame el look y el overall y los Dr. Martens, aveces a mucha gente no le gusta lo q te pones pero no te tiene q importar!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, reminds me of Rita Ora in her video RIP.
    Great blog by the way, I would love to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah would be fun to follow each other <3 thanks so much!!!

      Delete
  2. This is so 90s and oh so good ;) Plaid + denim never goes too wrong anyway.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete