8/15/12

Gangsta pose!













Everything here except the robe and my underwear is vintage lol so.. the robe is victorias secret :)
so... I don't know how to explain this, I was preparing a look one night with this skirt but that same night I saw one of Lua's posts in her blog and it was pretty much identical so.. instead of crying I changed something, I LOVE LUA but I'm not her and I didn't want to look like a copy cat.
 I was hesitating on pictures cause my remote broke and I don't have anyone to take my pictures for me so I had to take them in front of the mirror I'm pretty much happy with the result the lighting of this room is so cool  love it it's sort of dark but still chill and clear :) hope you guys liked it comment and stuff xx.

todo lo que estoy usando aca menos mi ropa interior y la bata es vintage asi que.. la bata es Victorias Sectret :)
y... nose como explicar este look, una noche estaba preparando este look con la falda pero luego esa noche vi un post de Lua y era identico entonces en vez de llorar decidi cambiarlo un poco. AMO a lua pero no soy ella y tampoco quiero parecer una copiona xD estaba dudando mucho de las fotos porque el control remoto de mi camara se rompio y no tengo a nadie que me saque fotos entonces decidi hacerlo frente al espejo, amo la luz que entra a este cuarto es oscuro pero a la vez es tranquilo y todo se ve claro :) ojala les guste y comenten y mas besos.

4 comments: