12/16/13

slow

lalalala booties.


                                        oh hi :)


I am a ghost....


ok, let's get serious.







denim shirt - H&M
pants- Rihanna for River island
Buckle belt- vintage Chanel
Booties- Vintage

ok so if you don't remind me how messy my room looks that would be great thanks. I don't need my mom knowing that I still leave my room messy when I have to hurry somewhere!
I loooove this look for few reasons 1. the button details!! COME ON!! you can say you don't like the button holding my body from neck to bottom! seriously I thought it was super sexyy and 2. I am literally wearing my two favorite garments: my booties and my Rihana pants although I think I have over worn them I will stop posting looks with them pinky promises, no more Rihana, no more booties and no more plaid, at least for a week... ok, ok at least until thursday :)
umm the photos are super bad and I hate yellow lighting but it was either this or nothing and I don't know about you but nothing bores me! 
follow me on twitter & instagram @ stephycn :) 

******

ok entonces si no me hacen recuerdo que mi cuarto esta un desorden seria buenísimo gracias. no necesito que mi mama se entere que aun dejo mi cuarto desordenado cuando tengo que correr a algun lugar!
amooo este look por varias razones, 1. el detalle de los botones! YA PUES!! no puedes decir que los botones agarrando mi cuerpo desde el cuello hasta abajo no se ve super sexxyy! y 2. estoy usando dos de mis cosas favoritas! mis botitas vintage y mis pantalones de Rihanna aunque creo que ya los use demasiado prometo no subir mas looks con ellos y con cuadros por almenos una semana mas.. ok, ok almenos hasta el jueves :)
ummm las fotos son malas y odio la luz amarilla pero era esto o nada y no se de ti pero nada me aburre!! 
sigueme en twitter y instgram @stephycn  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment