12/29/13

Imperfection












sweater- TOPSHOP 
high waist jeans- TOPSHOP
creepers- River Island

the title says pretty much everything the photos I took in a fast attempt to avoid my roommate that left the room for literally 10 minutes and like I wasn't in the mood to go to the cold and get naked I took these photos instead (YESH, I'm shy and get embarrassed quickly when somebody see's ME taking pictures of MYSELF & I have also been obsessed with this song for a while) hahaha & yes, I was a model (LONG TIME AGO) but it's different!
I just realized this is probably going to be my last post of the year! so I wanted to wish you all a very happy and exciting new year I hope you achieve all your goals and learn more everyday, always dig deeper & aim Higher, for me 2013 was by far maybe the worst year of my life (I'm so bad with uneven numbers) seriously, every uneven year in my life is a mess that's why I'm super happy it's ending I have so many plans & ambitions for next year (tomorrow) that I'm trying to think positive everyday, little by little & finally see where life takes me and for all the people that leave there will always be the ones who stay and that are who really matter :) & that's what this year is going to be about for me, my dreams, my worries, my studies & finally real people who want me & I want in my life, no more disappointments :)
anyways like I said, after seeing these photos I realized I will stop buying things at TOPSHOP haha I'm not joking anymore I literally have almost every item on stock!!!
(did you see my tattoo?) I have it two years now It's still the love of my life planning on getting a million more, I've just always been a bit paranoid and I wait until it's something I want to remember FOREVER (I don't believe in Tattooing butterflies and little stars on our body as a good idea unless they have a serious meaning :) getting a tattoo just for the sake of it isn't the best impulse, trust me). So I've been waiting for the perfect tattoo & moment to get another one almost have it. :)
follow me on instagram @stephycn :)

******

el titulo resume todo lo que quiero transmitir con estas fotos, mientras las saque en el intento de evitar a mi companera de cuarto que salio por 10 minutos y como no me dieron muchas ganas de salir al frio y desnudarme saque estas fotos (SI, me da verguenza cuando alguien mas me ve sacando fotos A MI MISMA & tambien he estado obsesionada con esta cancion por un tiempo) haha y si, solia ser modelo (HACE MUCHO TIEMPO) pero es diferente!
me di cuenta que probablemente este sea el ultimo post de este ano, y quiero desearles a todo un muy feliz y emocionante anio nuevo, espero que todos alcancen sus metas y aprendan mas cada dia! escaven mas profundo y apunten mas alto, para mi el 2013 fue probablemente el peor anio de mi vida (soy tan mala con los numeros impares) pero es enserio! cada anio impar de mi vida fue un desastre! por eso estoy emocionada de que termine y tengo tanto planes para el siguiente anio (mañana) que estoy tratando de pensar positivo cada dia y quiero ver a donde me lleva la vida y por cada persona que se va siempre hay una que queda que importa mas que cualquier otra cosa! y quiero que de eso se trate este nuevo anio, mis metas, mis estudios y la gente real que quiero en mi vida y que me quieren en la suya :) no mas desepciones!
despues de ver estas fotos, fue como la ultima gota que derramo el vaso (como dije en otros posts): tengo que dejar de comprar cosas en TOPSHOP  haha ya no estoy jugando! tengo casa cada item a la venta!!!
(vieron mi tatuaje?) lo tengo ya dos anos y sigue siendo el amor de mi vida, estoy planeando hacerme millones mas, solo que siempre he sido un poco paranoica y espero hasta que sea algo que quiero recordar PARA SIEMPRE (no creo en tatuarnos mariposas y estrellas en el cuerpo almenos que tengan un significado especial :) tatuarte solo porque si no es el mejor impulso, creeme) entonces he estado esperando el momento y tatuaje perfecto y ya casi lo tengo :)
sigueme en instagram @stephycn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment