12/20/13

I need to feel you close 2 me.








White fishtail shirt- CALLIOPE
high waist skinnies- TOPSHOP
beanie- DIY
thick bottom booties- VINTAGE

ok so if you're asking yourself how in the world is that beanie DIY? well, it's pretty simple. you cut out one of the arms of a sweater you don't use anymore sow one of the ends together fit in the other end and voila! you gotz a beanie or 18 if you own a vintage shop. :) 
moving on, these pants are sooo comfortable you have no idea but I'm seriously OBSESSED with high waist pants these are the second pair I've bought in 2 weeks.... (I really need to stop buying stuff at topshop I feel I have amost every item on stock)... :( I miss vintage stores & also the fact that I am broke now because obviusly I'd rather splurge on clothes than food :( it's so hard being a girl in this material world!!!! gosh.
anyways, I'm super surprized about the weather it's supposed to be freezing but actually it's very warm lately even that the snow is melting hahahah FWTTWTWTWTFWFFWTWF! but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because.. it's Russia -.-'
follow me on twitter & instagram @stephycn 
ok bye.

********

ok entonces si te preguntas como diablos ese gorrito es DIY? (hecho a mano) bueno, es muy fácil. cortas el brazo de alguna chompa que nunca usas, coses un extremo y metes el otro y voila! tienes un chulito o 18 si eres duen@ de una tienda de segunda mano. :)
siguiendo, estos pantalones son taaan comodos que no tienen idea pero estoy enserio OBSESIONADA con pantalones hasta la cintura, es el segundo par que me compre en dos semanas... (tengo que dejar de comprar cosas en topshop ya siento que tengo casi toda la colección)... :( extrano las tiendas de segunda mano, tambien que estoy en la quiebra porque obviamente prefiero gastar mi dinero en ropa que comida :( es tan dificil ser mujer en este mundo material!! dios.
de cualquier manera, estoy super sorprendida con el clima se supone que deberia estar helado pero ha estado super caliente que hasta la nieve empezo a derretirse. ahahhahaha WTFTWFTWWTTTWFTW pero estoy tratano de no ilusionarme porque es Rusia -.-'
siganme en twitter y instagram @stephycn
ok chau.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit and cool pics
    <3 Following

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/hey-lets-learn-care-label.html

    ReplyDelete