12/27/13

pure morning.










plaid- ZARA
pants- Rihanna for River Island
Booties- Vintage
socks- H&M

more plaid, YES plaid! FOREVER plaid! I LOVE PLAID. ok I seriously think it's time to stop I'm going to reinvent myself before I tattoo my whole body with plaid. which I am so capable of doing. :)
as you can tell it is snowing! yay, it has been snowing for about 3 weeks now and yes it's super cold like MINUS degrees but no worries you know I'm super crazy so these photos were no problem to me especially because I took them in 5 minutes before I died and that's why they came out sooo bad. but who cares right? :) (well, i do but whatever). 
I'm still not sure if snow makes me happy or not. I mean it super pretty and white but at the same time it's so cold (oh, gosh what am I doing in Russia?)
listen to mount kimbie :)) have a nice day! and follow me on twitter & instagram @stephycn 

**************

mas cuadros! SI cuadros! PARA SIEMPRE cuadros! AMO LOS CUADROS!. ok enserio creo que ya es tiempo de parar, me reinventare antes de tatuarme el cuerpo entero con cuadros (lo cual soy capaz de hacer) :)
como pueden ver, esta nevando! yay! esta nevando ya unas 3 semanas y esta siper frio, grados MENOS pero sin preocupaciones porque como saben estoy super loca y estas fotos no fueron problema para mi porque las saque en 5 minutos y por eso estan taaan malas. pero a quien le importa verdad? (a mi me importa).
aun no estoy segura si estoy feliz por la nieve, osea es super linda y blanquita pero a la vez es super fria (dios, que estoy haciendo en Russia?)
escuchen mount kimbie :)) tengan un lindo dia! y siganme en twitter y instagram @stephycn



2 comments: