7/16/12

Ze Deveel.











hey guys! I know it's been ages since I posted something I just haven't had any time with my job and stuff but now I'm uploading a lot again :)  I was wearing this look a random day when at was at my brother from another mother's studio lol hahaha he's like my dad, he's a photographer and I was taking pictures outside his studio for my blog! :) the dress I'm wearing is actually not really qualified as a dress or a skirt is actually what you wear underneath them, I cant remember the name right now but my imagination was flowing and the desperation of not having new clothes to share came haunting me so I pulled this one off :) hope you guys can understand that! I'm also wearing a vest over a vest, I thought it looked cool the denim vest is gap and the squared vest is vintage, very cowgirl-ish! I'm also wearing Jeffrey campbell "Litas" and black socks, I'm eating a Willie Wonka Lollipop cause I was suffering of headaches because of my low blood preasure! and so my mommi gave me the lollipop to shut me up haha anyways hope you guys like hype, chic, fan and follow everywhere you want :) <3 

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Fashion Champagne and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, love this look! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks os much! :) yeah she's awesome! t would be fun to follow each other :) getting followers on blogger is kinda hard haha i'm checking yours out in a min :)

      Delete