2/23/14

Infra-Red.












beanie- Vintage
Denim Crop top- H&M
plaid shirt- ZARA
denim high waist- Bershka
socks- H&M
creepers- Underground 

I was never a fan of denim on denim, I actually swore to myself I would never do it, I thought it looked very tacky maybe? I was just traumatized by a Britney spears, 90's denim look and simply promised myself That I would never let myself get to that point of; bad judgement.
 I was just organizing my closet and while folding my denim garments I realized these two were the exact same tone of blue and I needed to try them on as a onesie, I was expecting to look like a denim teletubie but I really liked the way it looked so then I added black details (so typical me) but something was missing, so I seized to take the chance to be bold and just grabbed the first plaid item I saw in my closet and the result was so cool (for me at least) That I needed to photograph it once away! and so I did and here are the photos :) I really hope you like it, if not whatever. I decided to stop being judgmental with certain things in fashion and I'm already breaking some of my personal fashion rules. because I was bored of routine and besides it's always fun to break any rules :)
follow me on twitter & instagram I post daily random stuff and OOTD's :)
@stephycn

**************

nunca fui muy fan de jean sobre jean, enrealidad me jure a mi misma que nunca me dejaria usarlo, pense que se veia sin gusto y/o "campesino" quizas? solo estaba traumada ocn un look de los 90's de Britney Spears y me prometi a mi misma que nunca me dejaria llevar hasta ese punto de; mal juicio.
Estaba organizando mi ropero y mientras doblaba mis cosas de jean me di cuenta que estas dos eran del mismo exacto tono de azuly necesitaba juntarlos como un enterizo, estaba esperando verme como un teletubi e jean pero me gusto mucho el resultado asi que agregue detalles negros (tan tipico yo) pero algo faltaba, entonces aproveche la oprtunidad de ser viva y agarre la primera cosa a cuadros que vi en mi resultado y resulto tan cool (para mi amenos) que necesitaba fotografiarlo! y entonces eso hice y aqui estan las fotos :) espero que les guste y si no, ni modo. Decidi dejar de ser tan juiciosa con ciertas cosas en la moda que ya estoy rompiendo muchas de mis propias reglas de moda, porque estaba aburrida de la rutina y aparte que siempre es divertido romper reglas :)
siganme en twitter y instagram que posteo cosas diariamente y looks diarios :)
@stephycn

and about all the placebo songs on my posts.. sorry. I'm not sorry.
y sobre todas las canciones de placebo en mis posts.. lo siento. no lo siento.

2 comments: