11/2/12

Crazy Suffering Style.






This look is pretty simple only one picture cause the photo was taken against my will but i soo do not regret it fell in love right away <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">Everything here is pretty simple the jumper is Tommy Hilfiger  and my alltime fav Lita's from Jeffrey Campbell :) the tights cost me a dollar I think at the market and the skirt is pretty vintage lol not to say pretty old everything is simple and cozy.
and yes i said simple like a Billion times.


Este look es muy sencillo, solo un foto pq me la sacaro encontra de mi voluntad pero no me arrepiento pq me enamore de la foto <3 p="p">Todo aca es bastante sencillo la chompa es Tommy Hilfiger y mis favoritos Lita's de Jeffrey Campbell :) las clzas me costaron un dollar en el mercado y la falda es muy vintage sin tener q decir MUY vieja haha todo es bastante sencillo y comodo.
Y si dije sencillo un billon de veces.

No comments:

Post a Comment