4/28/14

Pyre.








EVERYTHING- Made In Chola 

PH: Natalia Daphne.


hello beautiful people, I'm super sorry (not really) I haven't posted in about 2 or maybe 3 weeks now. I've just been on a "blogger existential life crisis" to sum it up I was just tired of seeing my face so much. But little by little I'm remembering that I'm showing you guys my clothes and I have to use myself as a mannequin so I can't stop just because I don't want to "self- promote" myself so I'm doing it for you guys :) for fashion's sake!! ok enough of that.
these photos are from a photo-shoot with the brand "Made in Chola" they have such amazing clothes, they're opening stores in Bolivia and Argentina so stay tuned, and I suspect that pretty soon you'll be able to order their stuff online :)
the City behind me is Called La Paz and it is paradise. I hope you guys enjoy this post. I won't be posting as much as I used to because I've been hectic these last few days but I have a few more things in-store for you :). xoxo

******

hola gente hermosa, lo siento (no mucho) por no haber postrado en 2 casi 3 semanas. Simplemente estuve en una "crisis existencial de blogger" para resumirlo solo estaba cansada de ver mi cara tanto. pero poco a poco me acorde que el punto de todo esto es la ropa y lamentablemente no puedo usar a nadie mas como maniquí que a mi misma sin tener toda la mala onda de "self- promote" o promocionarme a mi misma pero lo hago por ustedes!! y por la moda! ok suficiente de eso.
estas fotos son de una sesión para la marca "Made in Chola" tienen ropa tan increíble. y están abriendo tiendas en Bolivia y Argentina pronto y creo que también podrán comprar sus cosas por internet asi que sigan atentos y yo les aviso! :)
la cuidad detrás mio se llama La Paz y es el paraiso. espero que les guste este post. no postrare tan seguido por que estos días estoy con muchísimas cosas pero tengo unas cuantas cosas guardadas para ustedes :) xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I get tired of seeing my ugly mug so often too :D But when I see a style like yours, I feel inspired and ready to conquer! :D

    ReplyDelete