3/17/14

Gold Dayz.








                                        pmfoto.ru

beanie- vintage
bowler hat- Made in chola
leather jacket- H&M
top- bershka 
jeans- zara
boots- American eagle
leather backpack- Bolivian hand made

press play & relax :')


I own way too many black jeans :') Ironic cause they're all the same.
This is one of my last posts from Moscow, I can't even begin to explain how much I miss that city, I don't want to get all sad on you guys so I won't continue.. All I will say is that, half of my heart lies in Moscow. It was still winter so taking these pics was tough (you can tell by the massive winter jacket) although, I have to say this winter was very bearable and sunny witch made it nicer.
very basic look, but the photos make up for everything thanks to the amazing Katya :) (links up top).
anyways guys, follow me on Facebook  Facebook/ Little Ball of Fashion & instagram @stephycn. 
see you soon. xoxo

******

soy duenia de demasiados jeans negros :') ironico porque todos son igualitos.
Este es uno de mis últimos posts de Moscu, no puedo empezar a explicar cuanto extraño esa cuidad, no quiero ponerme toda melancólica con ustedes entonces no seguiré... todo lo que dire es que, mitad de mi corazón sigue alla. Seguia siendo invierno entonces sacar estas fotos fue dificil (pueden notarlo por la masiva chaqueta de invierno) pero, tengo que admitir que este invierno fue aguantable y soleado lo que lo hizo mejor.
un look muy basico, pero las fotos compensan por todo gracias a la increíble Katya :) (links arriba).
de cualquier manera chicos, siganme en Facebook  Facebook/ Little Ball of Fashion & instagram @stephycn.
nos vemos pronto. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. ahahhaha i own WAY too many black jeans too. love the jacket!
    hope you stop by sometime!


    xx shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures! Like that outfit :)
    I like your blog. Follow you know, maybe you want to take a look on my blog :)

    xx

    http://subtitlemode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and you could never own too many black jeans. I love wearing black so I know what you mean. Great beanie and backpack! Hope you could check out my blog. I'm giving my readers 20% off their purchase from Otaki Clothing.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete