11/7/13

Crums


So we went shopping before going to the club on Halloween, it was funny because people thought I dressed up as a grungy prostitute I just didn't tell them I dress like this almost everyday, except the days i only wear pajamas and watch sitcoms on line. Yes i am a typical living human being. So the weather that night was probably 6•c lol and yes Russia is breezy and my butt got cold I will not lie, of course i am wearing shorts but shorts are not enough!!! Anyways i will never regret it because i think this is a must autumn look PRO-black forever! It simply makes you look effortlessly thinner and thats the way aha aha I like it! The hat i bought at a second hand store in Bolivia (i miss Bolivia so much) for like 2 dollars and the socks are also bolivian made no brands :( im sorry the skirt is bershka though :) and the leather jacket is from oggi the denim shirt is gap vintage because I stole it from my mom when i used to live with her (i miss my mom so much :( ) oh and the booties are also vintage from a second hand store :) oh oh and the graffiti was something i spotted that same night and it really got me it says "a tsar is a tsar only until people feel he is a tsar" :) I love Moscow :)))


Fuimos de compras antes de ir al club en Halloween y lo chistoso es que la gente penso que me vesti de una prostituta grunge yo simplemente no le dije a nadie que me cisto asi casi todos los dias, excepto los dias que me quedo en pijamas viendo series online, si soy un tipico ser viviente humano! Y el clima esa noche estaba helado, si, hay mucha brisa en Russia y si mi trasero se congeli! Claro que estaba usando shorts!! Pero aveces los shorts no son suficientes!! Igual no me arrepiento porque se ve auper lindo en otonho y yo siempre sere pro-negro! Te hace ver delgada y sin ningun esfuerzo! Y asi, me encanta! El gorrito lo compre en una tienda de segubda mano en bolivia (extrano bolivia) por dos dollares o 15 pesos :) las medias tambien son bolivianas, lo siento no hay marcas ( pero la falda es de bershka y la chaqueta de cuero es de oggi :) la camisa de jean es vintage gap y lo digo porque se lo robe a mi madre cuando vivia con ella ( extrano a mi mami :( ) oh y las botitas tambien son vintage :) oh oh y el graffiti es algo que vi llegando al club y dice "tsar puede ser tsar solo hasta que la gente sienta que es tsar" es muy lindo :') amo moscu :))

2 comments:

  1. Bonito look! que chistoso q piensen q estabas disfrazada de eso, nadie nunca se viste asi en las calles? jeje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aqui la gente se viste super formal. Es diferente

      Delete