10/31/13

Yetti


So this is pretty much a very simple but chic autumn look, i think everyone should own a yetti something, whether its a sweater or coat faux fur is simply amazing and it looks absolutely cool. I moved to moscow and chose the best room in my whole dorm building i swear this wall as childish as it looks is simply breathtaking and cant wait to take more pictures   with it the simple black dress is from h and m and the litas are jeffrey campbell as usual i still dont get fired of wearing them:) follow me on instagram @stephycn 
 
Este look es un tipico y chic look de otono, creo que todos deberian tener algo yetti, si es una simple chompa o chamarra solo se ve absolutamente increible. Me mude a moscu y escogi el mejor cuarto en mi edificio universitario esta pared por mas infantil que se vea me quito el aliento y no puedo esperar a sacar mas fotos con ella :) el vestido simple es de h y m el yetti es de zara y los litas son de jefffrey campbell hasta ahora no me canso de usarlos :) siganme en instagram @stephycn :)

2 comments:

  1. you're getting better and better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm aiming at :))) thanks!

      Delete