6/16/13

etcetera.








well summer's here and I'm back to my grunge self, so happy :') anyways, everything about this look is vintage. exactly how I like it. vintage and from the thrift shop. I look sexy in your moms clothes right? or something like that :) and etcetera. hope you enjoy. ba- bye


                                                                       ****************
y bueno, es verano y volvĂ­ a mi grunge misma, felicidad :') de cualquier manera, todo sobre este look es vintage, como me gusta. vintage y de tiendas de segunda mano. Me veo sensual en la ropa de tu mama no? o algo asi :) y etcetera. espero que les guste. chaus

1 comment:

  1. I love thrift stores and the amazing finds you can get, specially if they are vintage.

    xx,

    Claudia

    www.cwbritto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete